Recent Delicious Additions to Your Corner Store

Several sweets have hit the shelves recently either for the first time or because 'tis the season, so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you here:


The new Oreo Egg.  This is Oreo's answer to the Cadbury Creme Egg, and it's pretty much what you'd expect.  The inside is filled with a soft cookies and cream mixture, coated in chocolate, but it's extremely heavy.  Rating: Good


Speaking of Cadbury, I believe last year was the first time I saw this cookie version, but it was good enough to go back again this year.  Still good, but could do with more cream IMHO.  It's a bit like a creme filled Thin Mint. Rating: Very Good


Now to the newest of the bunch, the Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar.  This has its own commercial and was touted all day long recently on shows like The Chew, so they're betting big on it.  Well, this is the biggest winner of them all.  OMG, I could eat this all day.  The cream inside is lighter than in the egg and the balance with the chocolate coating is perfect. Rating: Excellent


...which makes me glad for the following:


 KING SIZE!!!!


Comments